compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Buckeye Community Hope Foundation, 3021 Dublin-Granville Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43231
has upcoming projects located in Sofia, Rainelle, & Red House West Virginia.
This Projects are covered under Section 3 of the HUD of 1968.
We are looking to hire up to 10 Carpenters with the following qualifications/requirements:
• Minimum 5 years' experience (apprentice 2+)
• Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation
• Experience with Residential or Multi-family construction and schedule deadlines
• Experience working with and versatile in carpentry and woodworking with background in residential, commercial, and municipal construction and remodeling to include framing, trim, windows, doors, drywall, and siding.
• Experience installing interior doors, cabinets, countertops, kitchen accessories, and bathroom accessories.
• Must have basic hand tools and use hand tools and power tools
• Ability to drive hangers into wood/concrete structures / install or hang racks in wood/concrete structures
• Mathematical Skills
• Effectively communicate any safety concerns with Management
• Background Check Required
• Ability to lift heavy objects, stand for long periods of time, and perform strenuous physical labor under what can be at times adverse field conditions
• Experience in demolition and cleanup of job debris
• Experience installing shelves, trim, and other fixtures.
• Knowledge on residential construction and remodeling trades, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, and safety.
• Effectively deal with the public in a courteous and respectful manner
All serious inquires please contact us at email@example.com.
Applications are accepted from June 20, 2019 at 8:00 am EST until July 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers