compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Buckeye Community Hope Foundation, 3021 Dublin-Granville Rd., Columbus, Ohio 43231
has an upcoming project located in Sofia, West Virginia.
This Project is covered under Section 3 of the HUD of 1968.
We are looking for an experienced, professional, and reliable Site Superintendent to manage Multi-family Construction Projects. You will be responsible for running the job from scheduling, sub-coordination, passing inspections, punch-lists, troubleshooting, and delivering a high-quality finished product.
• Report to the Project Manager
• Primary person responsible for the quality, safety, and schedule of construction site
• Develop a work schedule with the Project Manager, and maintain the Project Schedule onsite
• Schedule sub-contractors
• Schedule and pass inspections
• Troubleshooting in the field
• Track and implement field changes, RFI's, and Submittals
• Help develop and complete Punch-Lists
• Track subcontractor Punch-Lists
• Perform walk-throughs, Warranty/Customer Service operations
• Five year experience in multifamily residential construction
• Must have technical understanding of construction means and methods
• Must be skilled in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
• If you have prior experience in the trades this is a plus
• Must be able to communicate in a professional manner
• Must be a driven, self-starter, with proven ability to deliver construction projects without defects, safely, and on time
• Must be “technically” knowledgeable
• Must be organized, decisive, and able to work effectively in a dynamic environment
• Must have well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
• Must be a problem solver
Payment and benefits will be based on experience.
All serious inquires please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted from June 20, 2019 at 8:00 am EST until July 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm EST.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers