compensation: Based on experience
employment type: full-time
Heavy Equipment Operator
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Description Summary
Perform duties involving the safe transport of raw stone to the primary crusher or other material to the area specified by loader operator.
Responsibilities, Skills & Experience
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
· Must comply with company, state and governmental health and safety regulations, policies and procedures at all times.
· Operates equipment both safely and efficiently.
· Places truck in the most optimum position for loading as directed.
· Dumps material in proper stockpile to ensure future product quality.
· Records loads on operator report and turns in to supervisor at the end of shift.
· Safely operate quarry scrapers, loaders, and other mobile equipment on haul roads. Not main roads
· Checks fuel, oil, water, tires, drive shaft, belts, etc. for proper servicing, reporting to supervisor any defects noted.
· Be able to safely operate loader, scrapers, trackhoe, dozer, water truck, and grader as assigned and as task trained to do so.
· Must have valid driver’s license.
· Must possess the basic reading and math skills.
· Strong record of attendance reliability.
· Must be physically able to perform work assigned.
· Must be physically capable of accessing all plant/quarry locations.
· Ability to occasionally lift/carry 50 pounds.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6917371648
email to friend